Kelly Osbourne returns home from the hospital after seizure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 18
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 18
- Photo: BD3/B.Dowling/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 18
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: @MsKellyO/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: @misskellyo/Twitter17 of 18
Kelly Osbourne has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after receiving a "clean bill of health" following her seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
The daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after collapsing on the set of her show, "Fashion Police," and she remained under observation over the weekend.
Osbourne has now been allowed home to recuperate after experts concluded the seizure was "most likely a one-time episode."
Her representative tells E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor.
"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a one-time episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne later took to her Twitter page to thank those involved in her recovery, writing, "Thank you to all the doctors, nurses, medical staff & employees at Cedars-Sinai Hospital for fixing me enough to go home its (sic) so nice to bein (sic) bed!"
Get out the vote
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite