Kelly Osbourne speaks out about seizure
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
Kelly Osbourne has thanked fans for their well wishes after she suffered a seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter collapsed while filming her show "Fashion Police," and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: Kelly Osbourne collapses on set
A spokesperson assured fans the star was "awake" and "alert" and was undergoing medical tests, and now Osbourne has opened up about the drama.
The 28-year-old took to Twitter.com to upload a picture which shows her lying in a hospital bed with her arm hooked up to a drip, and she revealed doctors are attempting to discover why she suffered the seizure.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Thank U (you) all 4 UR (for your) beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »