Kelly Osbourne speaks out about seizure
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/ Will Alexander/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
Kelly Osbourne has thanked fans for their well wishes after she suffered a seizure on Thursday.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Ozzy Osbourne's daughter collapsed while filming her show "Fashion Police," and was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: Kelly Osbourne collapses on set
A spokesperson assured fans the star was "awake" and "alert" and was undergoing medical tests, and now Osbourne has opened up about the drama.
The 28-year-old took to Twitter.com to upload a picture which shows her lying in a hospital bed with her arm hooked up to a drip, and she revealed doctors are attempting to discover why she suffered the seizure.
In the accompanying post, she writes, "Thank U (you) all 4 UR (for your) beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
Cute Fam Moments!
Ashton in Trouble
Is Ashton Kutcher going to be in more trouble with Demi Moore amid cheating rumors?Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna Behind The Scenes: "Rockstar 101"
Check out this sneak peek behind the scenes of Rihanna rehearsing and filming her new video for...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite