Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh's Wedding Menu Revealed
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ginger prawns, filet mignon au poivre ... Looks like Kelsey Grammer is going all out for wedding number four!
This Friday the "Frasier" star, 56, is set to marry Kayte Walsh, 29, at a lavish wedding at the Plaza Hotel's famed Grand Ballroom in New York City. And the cost of dinner alone is a steep $215 per person, TMZ reports.
In addition to andouille en croute, slow-roasted turkey breast with chorizo stuffing and braised short-ribs, the multi-course meal boasts several options for vegetarians like Walsh, including goat cheese truffles and wild mushroom risotto.
Desserts, such as a bittersweet chocolate tart, will balance out a wedding cake by decadent designer Sylvia Weinstock.
Earlier this month Grammer finalized his divorce from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer, 42.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite