Kelsey Grammer Slams Ex-Wife Camille: 'Housewives' Was My 'Parting Gift' to Her
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 31
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News2 of 31
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 31
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 31
- Photo: Splash News5 of 31
- Photo: Splash News6 of 31
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News7 of 31
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.8 of 31
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN9 of 31
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 31
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 31
- Photo: WENN12 of 31
- Photo: Splash News13 of 31
- Photo: Splash News14 of 31
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Digital15 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN16 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN17 of 31
- Photo: INB/WENN18 of 31
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/19 of 31
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin20 of 31
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin21 of 31
- Photo: BT1/WENN22 of 31
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP23 of 31
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP24 of 31
- Photo: Splash News25 of 31
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News26 of 31
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News27 of 31
- Photo: Splash News28 of 31
- Photo: Invision/AP29 of 31
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN30 of 31
That's gotta burn!
In February 2011, Kelsey Grammer married fourth wife Kayte Walsh just days after his messy divorce from Camille Grammer was finalized.
The bitter exes, who share two kids, have famously traded barbs in the press about one another and their marriage -- which disintegrated on camera during the first season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
Promoting his new TV series, "Boss," on the Australian morning show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, the actor, 56, made yet another snippy comment about Camille, 43, and her new post-divorce fame as a reality star.
"In my mind ['housewives'] was my parting gift to her," Grammer said. "It was a very difficult marriage and a very difficult decade. I thought, 'So long, here's a present for you.'"
Emmy winner Kelsey began his romance with flight attendant Walsh, 30, while he was in New York to perform in the Broadway show, "La Cage Aux Folles," and had a hand in getting his wife (back home in Malibu, Calif.) cast on the hit Bravo show.
"Looking back, maybe he wanted to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair in New York," ex Playboy model Camille told the New York Post last year.
"I think it was more Kelsey's agenda. I was very reluctant, because I am a very private person."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »