Kelsey Grammer Wants to Have Nine Kids?
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: DHJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Insight Studios/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Kayte Walsh, welcomed a baby girl named Faith on July 13, but their baby making days are far from over!
During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live" Tuesday, the "Boss" actor, 57, opened up about his strong desire to continue procreating. (Grammer has two children with his ex-wife, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. He also has one daughter, Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman, plus Kandace Greer, his 20-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.)
"I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," Grammer said of family plans with Walsh, 31. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
Estimating that it costs "about a million a kid now," Grammer said he's been heavily involved in taking care of his newborn. "I think I'm more available than I had been previously," he explained. "I'm there, more present with the child."
Though Grammer's reality star ex-wife Camille famously employed multiple nannies, the "Frasier" alum feels less dependent on outside help this time around. "We don't have nannies and stuff like that," he told "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I'm doing it all. I'm doing a lot of the changing [of diapers]."
The Emmy Award winner is also grandfather to Emmett, whom Spencer welcomed with husband James Hesketh in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite