Kendall and Kylie Jenner Talk Bruce and Kris Jenner Split: 'It Sucks Not Having a Dad Living With You'
- Photo: Chelsea Handler/USMagazine1 of 20
- Photo: Instagram2 of 20
- Photo: @nickiminaj/Instagram3 of 20
- Photo: David LaChappelle/.4 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram7 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: JM5/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall16 of 20
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: EN2/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN19 of 20
Adjusting to life after mom and dad's split! Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner appeared on "Chelsea Lately" Wednesday, Jan. 15, and opened up to host Chelsea Handler about how they're coping with parents Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner's separation.
"I think we're doing fine," Kendall, 18, shared. "It sucks not having a dad living with you, but I talk to him everyday." Kylie, 16, added: "We hang out all the time."
The sisters even spend time with the dad, despite disagreeing with his post-split ponytail hairstyle.
"We've been trying to get rid of it but he loves it," Kendall explained. "He's trying to be like my brothers [Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner].
"You don't talk? It's in the papers everywhere, what do you mean?" Handler quipped. "So we'll pretend that [Kylie is] single and [Kendall is] not dating Harry Styles."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »