Kendall Jenner: I want to be 'left alone,' be a 'normal kid' for 5 minutes
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kendall Jenner would like to have a break from being in the spotlight -- at least for a little bit. The 17-year-old half-sister of Kim Kardashian and fellow Keeping Up With the Kardashians star opens up in the May issue of Cosmopolitan about the difficulties of fame and her plans for the future.
"The show brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes," Jenner tells Cosmopolitan, on newsstands April 9. "That's tough when the paparazzi are chasing you."
So, the reality starlet's future career plans don't involve a reality show spin-off. "That's not happening," she explains of rumors that she and sister Kylie Jenner, 15, will be getting their own show. "Modeling is my number one priority -- one hundred percent."
Jenner recently told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she is "constantly criticized for being too skinny" and it's "not a nice feeling." To cope with her critics, she says she goes to sister Kim to get advice. But when it comes to getting advice on guys, Jenner tells Cosmopolitan that she goes to sister Khloe's husband Lamar Odom rather than half-brother Rob Kardashian.
"He is really good at giving guy advice," she says. "He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite