Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner cover Marie Claire Mexico; Kendall says Kylie was 'obsessed with me'
- Photo: Marie Claire1 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP2 of 10
- Photo: @nickiminaj/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram8 of 10
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Inspired by the paintings of great Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, both girls sport slicked-back, center-parted, low buns and bright red matte lipstick. Kendall, 18, shows off her lean legs in a long-sleeve purple printed bodysuit, while Kylie -- wearing a long-sleeve pink dress -- stares into the camera with a wide-eyed expression.
The accompanying spread also features Kendall wearing a sexy see-through lace bodysuit and Kylie showing off her bod in a fringe mini and patterned blazer with nothing underneath. The gorgeous look-a-like sisters also coordinate outfits in several shots -- something that's not out of the ordinary for the reality stars. "She was obsessed with me," Kendall told the mag of her younger sister. "She followed me everywhere."
Kylie agreed with her older sibling. "If she got up in the middle of the night, I got up of the middle of the night," she recalled. "I literally couldn't leave her side. We even matched everything we wore."
In recent years though, the two girls have slowly gravitated towards their own respective interests -- for Kendall, modeling, and for Kylie, a potential future in design or acting. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18," Kylie, 16, told the fashion mag. "But acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it."
Kendall's fascination with fashion and supermodels, meanwhile, started at an early age. "Even as a kid, I remember always looking at my mom's magazines, I would look up to them and I thought they were so beautiful and they seemed very elegant and cool," she said.
The beautiful brunette, who walked in Marc Jacobs' fall 2014 show looking barely recognizable and wearing a see-through shirt, has been inching toward the big time in modeling; she also posed for Vogue.com in various high-fashion looks. Kendall told Marie Claire Mexico that her supermodel idols include Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. "It's just something I really wanted to be," she told the mag.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite