- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Philip Scott Andrews/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: @hank_baskett/Instagram5 of 9
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: @hank_baskett/Instagram7 of 9
- Photo: @hank_baskett/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Wonderwall Editors
Kendra Wilkinson seems to be partying her blues away following her split from Hank Baskett. But is she ready to finally call it quits?
RELATED: Kendra and Hank: A look back
Weeks after accusations that Hank cheated on Kendra with transsexual YouTube model Ava Sabrina London, the former "Girls Next Door" star was spotted partying in L.A. on Thursday night without her hubby -- or her wedding ring. And according to sources, she's now ready to pull the plug on her marriage.
"They were celebrating a girlfriend's birthday," a fellow club-goer tells People. "She wasn't on the prowl, but she was open to talking to guys and just having fun."
RELATED VIDEO: Hollywood cheaters
The cheating allegations hit Kendra hard. Although she didn't initially believe the rumors, Kendra, who just recently gave birth to the couple's second child, reportedly flipped out when she realized that Hank had strayed, flushing her wedding ring down the toilet and throwing their wedding photos in the pool.
"Hank and Kendra are on speaking terms, but she's still so mortified by the situation. [The cheating] happened before, but she's done [with the marriage]," an insider tells People. "It's more about the kids and the finances now. She's an optimistic person and wants people to know she's doing better, which is why she's going out."
RELATED: Celeb babies of 2014 so far
Whether we'll see that on the next season of their WE tv series, "Kendra on Top," remains to be seen. "They're contractually obligated and are in the middle of filming," the source says. "But she doesn't want people talking about it for the rest of her life. She just wants to move forward."
A night of partying will do that!
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite