Kendra Wilkinson Gets Dolled Up With Lil' Hank In Tow
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jerod Harris/.15 of 16
Cameras rolled on Kendra Wilkinson's E! reality show Thursday, while the former Playboy stunner got dolled up at Beverly Hills salon LMG Studio, taking her adorable curly-haired son Hank Jr. on the outing.
Cherubic Hank's papa, Hank Baskett III, is currently playing for the Virginia Destroyers of the United Football League (though could likely find himself signed to an NFL roster once injuries begin piling up).
Don't feel too bad for him about the career setback, however, as his home life is one millions of men envy.
"Thank you @TheHankBaskett for hand picking my beautiful flowers," Kendra tweeted earlier this week. "Just for that you get some homemade beef strew and some sex hahaha ;)"
Single & Fabulous
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »