Kendra Wilkinson: 'I Had Sex on a Jet Ski!'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Mr Blue/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
This Girl Next Door is anything but conventional when it comes to sex!
"[My husband Hank Baskett and I] try to limit being in the bedroom as much as possible," Kendra Wilkinson told Us Weekly Monday. "We think about sleep [there] instead of sex, so we venture off into different places like the kitchen and the Jacuzzi."
But those aren't the only unusual places the Being Kendra author -- whose second book comes out Tuesday -- makes love to her hubby!
"Hank and I had sex on a jet ski in Cabo," she giggled. "It was awesome... That's the fun of it. Sex is sex... I'm not a PDA person, but I like sex in cars and stuff!"
"I think the word 'sex' is on almost every single page [of my book]," the 26-year-old mom of baby Hank, 21 months, said. "I love sex. But you know, it's hard now with a baby. When you find that time, sex is not really the first thing you wanna think about. [It's] sleep!"
For more on Kendra's sex life -- plus details on her post-baby depression and major struggle to lose weight -- watch Us' exclusive video interview in the clip above!
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »