Keri Russell admits she likes to call her kids' nanny 'Babysitter' instead
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: James Lemke Jr./Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: JOHN KELLY/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
Come again? It's not uncommon for Hollywood stars to hire nannies to look after their kids while they tend to their busy schedules, but according to Keri Russell, she'd rather use a different title to refer to them -- babysitters.
"I tend to think I can do everything myself," the 37-year-old admitted during an interview with Capitol File magazine for its holiday issue. "I don't even like the word nanny, so I call them babysitters. Is that weird?"
Russell and her husband of six years, Shane Deary, are parents to two children; son River, 6, and daughter Willow, 2.
The "Felicity" alum is quite busy these days, and is currently filming the second season of her FX series "The Americans" in Brooklyn. "I ride my bike to work," she said of her travels. "[It's] much closer to my family. It's the perfect job for a working mom."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »