Khloe Kardashian confirms busy Kanye West and Kim Kardashian tried to date
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Rapper Kanye West's busy schedule kept him from romancing socialite Kim Kardashian, according to the reality TV star's sister Khloe.
The true nature of West's friendship with Kardashian has been swirling around the gossip blogs for years, and West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose recently claimed the relationship was a factor in their 2010 split.
Now Khloe Kardashian has shed some more light on the gossip and she insists Kim is not romantically involved with West, but they almost become a couple at one point.
During an appearance on DJ Sway's Shade 45 radio show last week, she said, "They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn't work out."
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
And Khloe isn't ruling out a romance in their future, because she is convinced they would be well suited.
She added, "I know they hung out, but I know it's never gotten to there (turned romantic) ... I genuinely think that because we have so much in common -- like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections -- I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship."
Twice-wed Kim is currently in the midst of a divorce after splitting from basketball player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.
RELATED: Celebs With Bad Habits
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite