Khloe Kardashian Defends Newly Single Sister Kim
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.8 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.9 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
Don't mess with the Kardashian Klan.
Shortly after Kim Kardashian announced the end of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, the E! reality star's outspoken younger sister Khloe addressed the inevitable backlash on Twitter.
"Reading some these comments are so hurtful. I'm grateful for our fans who understand and are being respectful," she wrote. "Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."
"Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer!" Khloe, 27, added. "I love you."
In a statement to Us Weekly, Kim, 31, explained that it was "not an easy decision" to file for divorce. "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Following a nine-month courtship, Kim and Humphries, 26, wed during an over-the-top August ceremony in Montecito, Calif. Guests included Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Ryan Seacrest.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »