Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom divorce: reality star rants on Twitter amid rumors
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic1 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.3 of 19
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram5 of 19
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic6 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 19
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 19
- Photo: .9 of 19
- Photo: @KhloeKardashian/Twitter10 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Brian To/WENN18 of 19
Khloe Kardashian is finally opening up about the rumors that she and husband Lamar Odom are headed for divorce. After several reports of a broken marriage and numerous women coming forward with cheating allegations, the reality star took out her frustration via Twitter on Sunday.
"Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk [expletive] about my family!" the 29-year-old wrote. "[Expletive] you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this [expletive]!"
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has kept mum about any possible marriage woes so far, but has posted a few cryptic tweets within the past week. "Stop trying to figure me out and get to know your self first," she wrote Aug. 21. "Only the strong will survive," she added two days later.
As for Odom, TMZ reported Saturday, Aug. 24 that the professional basketball player has been struggling with substance abuse; the 33-year-old athlete has yet to deny the rumors. "Before her there never was and without her will never be. Wifey is real," he last wrote via Twitter on July 12.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All