Khloe Kardashian: My Tips For a Happy Marriage
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.5 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Juan Ocampo/Andrew D. Bernstein Associates Photography Inc./.7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 20
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 20
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage19 of 20
Khloe Kardashian has her husband's back -- no matter what.
So when the 27-year-old's husband Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in December, the E! reality star happily packed her bags and followed her man to Texas.
"When he's in his NBA season I have to adjust to his life more and then when he has his off time he adapts to mine. It's always a give-and-take," Kardashian tells OUT. "Keeping one another a priority and having genuine respect for each other is crucial."
"Without communication in a relationship, you're at a stalemate, and that's no way to live," she adds. "We make our decisions together as a couple. It's can never be a one-way thing. When you're married you have to act as a team."
Says Kardashian: "I believe a happy marriage is about compatibility, honesty, communication and dedication. We make sure to keep us -- our marriage -- a priority."
It helps that Kardashian found her soulmate in Odom, 32, despite only knowing him for 32 days before their September 27, 2009 wedding.
"When you're married to the right person, it just works. It feels so good," she tells OUT. "Having the support emotionally and physically from someone that you trust unconditionally is priceless. I'm married to my best friend. We genuinely have fun together. You can't force love, but when you let it find you, it's phenomenal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite