Khloe Kardashian on 2014: 'I Need a Fresh Start,' 'I Don't Regret Anything'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 26
- Photo: GRPR/GSI2 of 26
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 26
- Photo: AP4 of 26
- Photo: JAXN STFN/GSI5 of 26
- Photo: @nickiminaj/Instagram6 of 26
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 26
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 26
- Photo: Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Ray Tang/Rex/Rex USA10 of 26
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 26
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com12 of 26
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 26
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram14 of 26
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News15 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 26
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian Celebuzz/Promotional17 of 26
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram18 of 26
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI19 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet20 of 26
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram21 of 26
- Photo: In Touch/WENN22 of 26
- Photo: MAP/Ajax/Splash News23 of 26
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks24 of 26
- Photo: khloekardashian/Instagram25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
For Khloe Kardashian, 2014 represents a departure from the pain that 2013 brought. This year the reality star ended her four-year marriage to NBA player Lamar Odom after months of the basketball player's rumored drug use and cheating. Now Kardashian, 29, is appearing on the February 2013 cover of British Cosmopolitan, where she opens up about her hopes for next year.
The issue, which goes on sale on Jan. 2 and is available in digital format on Apple Newsstands, features the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star talking about a variety of topics from her divorce to her new niece North West.
Kardashian filed for divorce in 2013, and she's ready to put the painful year behind her.
“I love the new year, new beginnings," she said in her cover story. "I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life."
But though she's excited to put her failed marriage behind her, Kardashian says she has no regrets.
"I don’t regret anything about my life," she revealed. "My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I’m very happy with who I am. No matter if it’s great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things."
One thing she is proud of from 2013 is her 30-pound weight loss.
"I'm feeling good," she said. "I've worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little!"
And Kardashian's excited to embrace her body after battling insecurities for years. In the cover story, she recalls one particularly painful childhood memory with her mother, Kris Jenner.
"She didn’t mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job," Khloe revealed. "I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it. I’ve grown into my face, but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have. I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery. I’m not against it – one day I probably will but it would be on my terms."
“Kanye is such an awesome dad, and he’s so opinionated and passionate," Khloe said of her future brother-in-law. "North is only five-and-a-half months old but you can see she has opinions and a strong personality already. I’m kind of nervous to see what she’s like when she’s older but I think she’ll be incredibly confident because Kim and Kanye are."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite