Khloe Kardashian Sued for Alleged Assault
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour3 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour5 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: FS2/Wonderwall9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
According to court papers obtained by ET, Khloe Kardashian is being sued for allegedly assaulting a transgender woman.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2011
In the documents, Chantal Spears (a.k.a. Ronald Spears) claims that she was struck by Khloe at or near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, Calif., on Dec. 5, 2009.
Additionally, Chantal alleges that the attack was "willful and malicious" as she claims to have done nothing to provoke the alleged beating. No arrests were made concerning the alleged event.
The damages that Chantal is seeking in the lawsuit are unspecified.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Mindy McCready Found
Brooke Mueller Arrested
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »