Khloe Kardashian Sued for Alleged Assault
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour3 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour5 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: FS2/Wonderwall9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
According to court papers obtained by ET, Khloe Kardashian is being sued for allegedly assaulting a transgender woman.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2011
In the documents, Chantal Spears (a.k.a. Ronald Spears) claims that she was struck by Khloe at or near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, Calif., on Dec. 5, 2009.
Additionally, Chantal alleges that the attack was "willful and malicious" as she claims to have done nothing to provoke the alleged beating. No arrests were made concerning the alleged event.
The damages that Chantal is seeking in the lawsuit are unspecified.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Mindy McCready Found
Brooke Mueller Arrested
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Jimmy Fallon's daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »