Khloe Kardashian Sued for Alleged Assault
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour3 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour5 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: FS2/Wonderwall9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
According to court papers obtained by ET, Khloe Kardashian is being sued for allegedly assaulting a transgender woman.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2011
In the documents, Chantal Spears (a.k.a. Ronald Spears) claims that she was struck by Khloe at or near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, Calif., on Dec. 5, 2009.
Additionally, Chantal alleges that the attack was "willful and malicious" as she claims to have done nothing to provoke the alleged beating. No arrests were made concerning the alleged event.
The damages that Chantal is seeking in the lawsuit are unspecified.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Mindy McCready Found
Brooke Mueller Arrested
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes, Mariah Carey, and other stars get in the Christmas spirit extra early on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock showing off his soft side.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite