- Photo: Sharma Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: OK! Magazine/.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
What does a rumored $300,000 buy a tabloid?
For OK!, which reportedly shelled out that sum for the exclusive on Khloe Kardashian's whiplash "dream wedding" on Sunday to Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom, it gets a cover shot of the Vera Wang-bedecked bride posing with sisters Kim and Kourtney, with the groom playing "Where's Waldo?" in the background.
Among the details the mag serves up from the the black-tie ceremony: Lamar slipped a diamond-encrusted platinum band on Khloe's finger, which is already weighed down with a 12.5-carat engagement sparkler, while she put a rock-covered platinum ring on his finger.
Later, during the "nightclub-themed" reception, Babyface crooned "You Are So Beautiful" to the couple of one month, who also danced to Anita Baker's "Angel" as Odom sang along. Sample lyrics: "Some dreams come true/ I found a real dream, baby/ When I found you."
Given such schmoopiness, it's no surprise that the NBA-er isn't keen to answer questions about whether the marriage was legally binding. While TMZ reports the knot-tying won't be official until a prenup is hammered out, Odom insists their public declaration of love wasn't just for the E! cameras.
"Anybody that was there will tell you that it was a beautiful event and it was real," he insisted to reporters on Tuesday.
It was also apparently real choreographed.
In audio obtained from the aisle-walk, E! producers have a walkie-talkie discussion about when would be the best time for Khloe to tell stepfather Bruce Jenner that he's like her "real dad" and how many steps she should backpedal before heading to the altar (the answer: 10).
"I've never been so happy and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the love and support I've received," Khloe gushed on her blog on Wednesday. "Thank you to everyone for all of the well-wishes. I love you all!!!! I feel truly blessed."
Check out the wedding in all its calculated glory during a very special episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" on Nov. 8. Fingers crossed that Mr. and Mrs. Odom will last until then.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite