Kim Kardashian Blows Kiss, Thanks Fans for Post-Split Support
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.1 of 26
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 26
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 26
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP4 of 26
- Photo: INB/WireImage5 of 26
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 26
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 26
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN8 of 26
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 26
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 26
- Photo: JM5/WENN12 of 26
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 26
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 26
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com15 of 26
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com16 of 26
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire17 of 26
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire18 of 26
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire19 of 26
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire20 of 26
- Photo: PMK/WENN21 of 26
- Photo: Promotional22 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP23 of 26
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN24 of 26
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN25 of 26
Don't worry, dolls: Kim Kardashian still loves you!
Since filing for divorce from Kris Humphries last month after just 72 days of marriage, the reality star has been keeping a comparatively low profile. But on Monday, Kim blew a virtual kiss and thanked her "loyal blog dolls" for standing by her.
"I just wanted to thank you guys for all your support these last two weeks," the 31-year-old wrote. "I took a break from blogging for a while, but I've missed you guys so much and I want to start sharing my updates with you all again."
She explained that she has "been reading all your comments on here, and as always, my loyal blog dolls have been nothing but supportive… I love you guys."
On Saturday, she attended Kendall Jenner's sweet 16 birthday party in Hollywood, but she stayed out of the spotlight. Just two days before that, she was serious about work and "not smiling much" on the set of Tyler Perry's "The Marriage Counselor" in Atlanta.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Splitsville: Kim Kardashian's crashing divorce after 72 days
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »