Kim Kardashian Copying Will and Kate's Wedding Cake
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/Promotional11 of 12
When Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries cut their wedding cake on August 20, the sugary treat (a 10-tier white cake with chocolate-chip icing and black-and-white decorations) might look a little familiar.
Says a source close to the reality starlet, 30: "Kim wants it to resemble Prince William and Duchess Kate's!"
Kardashian and NBA hunk Humphries, 26, chose their cake -- which costs $15,000 to $20,000 -- on a July 29 visit to Hansen's Cakes in Los Angeles.
When the Duke and Duchess tied the knot on April 29, they munched on a traditional multi-tiered fruitcake with cream and white piping designed by prestigious British baker Fiona Cairns. The royal sweethearts worked closely with designer Cairns, who told Us Weekly "Catherine wanted a traditional wedding cake with a modern twist."
As for Kardashian and Humphries royal reality wedding, she tells Us, "It's all exciting, but a little stressful."
Is Humphries a hands-on groom? "He knows what he wants!" Kardashian says.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
BING: Outrageous Celeb Lawsuits
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Pets & Love