Kim Kardashian divorce inches toward trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: POA/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 14
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An attorney for Kim Kardashian says the reality star is "handcuffed" to her estranged husband because the case is not yet ready for trial.
A judge on Wednesday ordered attorneys for Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries to return to court in mid-February to set a trial date to try to dissolve or annul the couple's 72 day marriage.
Humphries is seeking an annulment based on fraud, but his attorney says he needs more time to collect documents from companies that handle Kardashian's reality shows.
Kardashian is seeking a traditional divorce.
RELATED: Most expensive celebrity weddings
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser sought a deadline for the end of pretrial investigation and a trial date, but the judge gave Humphries more time.
Wasser says Kardashian's mother and current boyfriend Kanye West have been deposed in the case.
RELATED: Stars who renewed their vows?
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite