Kim Kardashian Finds a New BFF in Stacy Keibler
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America3 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.13 of 15
- Photo: Buzz Media/Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
By Jon Warech
While Kim Kardashian is usually spotted palling around with her sisters or boyfriend Kanye West, it seems like she's found a new buddy in George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.
A source told the New York Daily News that Kardashian and Keibler first connected at Yankee Stadium last weekend at the Madonna concert, which Kardashian attended with her pal Jonathan Cheban, who's also friendly with Keibler.
RELATED Kim Kardashian's Bikini Body
"They've known each other for years and have always been friendly, just not best friends," says a source.
Continuing the fun, the pair also hung out at the Marchesa fashion show in Grand Central Station and on Thursday, they were spotted again at The Palladium Jewelry By Jacob & Co. launch celebration hosted by W Magazine at Jacob & Co. Flagship's store in midtown.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »