Kim Kardashian Had Secret Photo Shoot in London With Photographer Nick Knight
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 24
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: Splash News3 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA4 of 24
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA6 of 24
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 24
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram8 of 24
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA9 of 24
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 24
- Photo: Zacharie Scheurer/Invision/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: https://www.keek.com/ScottDisick/Wonderwall14 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 24
- Photo: APL/WENN17 of 24
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet22 of 24
- Photo: FANA/Splash News23 of 24
Kim Kardashian is not slowing down! The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star may have returned from her trip to Paris on Wednesday, Oct. 2, but the first-time mom just revealed that she first made a pit stop for a very special photo shoot! On her official blog, the 32-year-old revealed that she made a last minute trip to London for a "top secret shoot" with British photographer Nick Knight!
"We flew to Paris and I know Cici [my cousin] couldn’t even begin to imagine what Paris fashion week was like!" the reality star first wrote in a blog to her fans on Oct. 3. "Then we landed in Paris and went straight to a Givenchy fitting! How exciting!!! We met Carine Roitfeld who styled me for the show!!! She is my style icon!"
"I wish I had time to shower and change but we were on such a right schedule because right after the fitting we took a train to London for a top secret shoot with Nick Knight!!!! No sleep this trip!" she added. As for how the secret trip turned out? "Soooo worth it!" she boasted.
The blonde beauty arrived at LAX this past week after spending a few days with beau Kanye West at Paris Fashion Week. While the new mom traveled without baby North, 3 months, she was spotted showing off her post-baby body curves in several stylish outfits during the trip. Some of the ensembles included a cleavage-baring black sheer dress (made in just one day!), a form fitting nude-tone mini dress and a camel-colored wool coat made by Max Mara accessorized with a broad-brimmed hat.
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
Bruno vs Borat - Who's Funnier?
It's the question on everyone's lips -- who gives funnier interviews: Bruno or Borat?Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carly Rae Jepsen, Nicole Kidman, Kathy Griffin and more stars celebrate music's biggest night and share their Valentine's Day plans.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Kelly Osbourne enjoys a girls night out with Taylor Swift and Chrissy Teigen on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite