Kim Kardashian: I Might Press Charges Against Flour Bomber
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter5 of 19
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com9 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News11 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: @KimKrdashian/Twitter16 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Sears/Promotional18 of 19
Kim Kardashian doesn't want the flour bombers of the world to win.
After gracefully dealing with an obnoxious flour-bombing prank at Thursday's launch bash for her True Reflection fragrance, the 31-year-old reality star told E! News that she might take legal action with her assailant.
"I said earlier no I wasn't [going to file a complaint]," said Kardashian of the unidentified woman who dumped a bag of flour on her on the red carpet outside Hollywood's London Hotel. "I am just going to think about it, because I don't want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that."
After the shocking stunt, the single Keeping Up with the Kardashians star exited the red carpet as onlookers looked stunned and workers vacuumed up the mess. She returned shortly thereafter, cleaned up and in good spirits, cracking jokes about the stunt to reporters.
In her late Friday chat with E!, Kardashian pointed out that the event (the band Carolina Liars played) was also a benefit for the Dress for Success foundation -- which made the stunt seriously disruptive.
"That's what the event was about," she said. "These women flew in from all over the country to be a part of this event, that are underprivileged women, that really got the shine taken away from them a little bit. ... I feel bad that it was kind of derailed from that."
Also disturbing: The prospect of getting attacked with a mysterious white substance.
"I think, 'What if that was some other substance? What if that person had a dangerous weapon?' It's scary. And what's even scarier is this woman acted as if she was a part of the press," she noted. "She just came out of nowhere! And so we are definitely changing things up a little bit, amping up security, taking some measures, and ... I'm gonna definitely deal with it because it is not acceptable."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »