Kim Kardashian: "I'd Love to Raid Jennifer Lopez's Closet"
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
Kim Kardashian has one of the most enviable wardrobes in Hollywood, from designer gowns to her own QVC and Sears collections. But that doesn't stop the reality star from crushing on another style icon's clothes.
"I would love to raid so many celebrities' closets, but I think Jennifer Lopez's would be amazing," Kardashian, 31, told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party, where she was honored for being "The Total Pro" in Los Angeles Wednesday night.
The mogul, who wowed in a silver strapless Catherine Malandrino dress and neon pink Casadei stilettos, also has her eye on another celeb’s over-the-top duds.
"I think Madonna's closet would be amazing, just all the pieces she's had for many years," Kardashian added.
And when it comes to her own red-carpet fashion skills, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star says it comes down to confidence.
"If you're not feeling it, you're not going to look sexy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Jennifer Garner dishes on the most important lesson she's teaching her kids with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
"Furious 7" Love
Check out the "Furious 7" cast love on social media!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTcouple's night
From Crowd Ignite