Kim Kardashian is 'extra thankful' for daughter this Thanksgiving
- Photo: Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: North Woods/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images/Wonderwall10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: kimkardashian; Michael Buckner/WireImage/Instagram12 of 13
In her special holiday post, Kardashian, 33, included photos of siblings Kourtney, Khloe and Rob with their late father, Robert Kardashian. "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22," she wrote of her dad, who died of esophageal cancer in 2003. "This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star also included a special note of thanks to Kanye West and their 5-month-old daughter North West.
"I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance," Kardashian continued. "I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Don't eat too much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite