Kim Kardashian pops up with Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom: Picture
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.9 of 11
- Photo: NPG10 of 11
Kim Kardashian is popping up once again! The 32-year-old popped up on Instagram on Saturday, Aug. 17, when she posted a selfie alongside CEO and co-founder of Instagram, Kevin Systrom.
"Chilling with the creator of Instagram @kevin," she wrote. The new friends smiled big for the camera as the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star popped up in the corner of the photograph.
The unexpected photo was taken while Kardashian attended a dinner with beau Kanye West, a source tells Us Weekly. Meanwhile, the rest of the Kardashian family -- including Kourtney and Khloe, Kendall Jenner and Kris Jenner -- were celebrating Kylie Jenner's Alice in Wonderland-themed 16th birthday at the AT&T center in Los Angeles.
The new picture comes just three days after the new mom stepped out in Los Angeles with West and baby North for a doctor visit on Aug. 15.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
J.Lo's Mini Me
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite