Kim Kardashian Reunites With Reggie Bush in New Orleans
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kim Kardashian cheered for her on-again beau Reggie Bush at Sunday's New Orleans Saints game.
The reality star, 28, flew to New Orleans early Sunday morning for the second time since Khloe Kardashian's Sept. 27 wedding.
"Taking off! Goodnight Twitterville! Tweet dreams!" she posted on Twitter at 3:18 a.m. on Saturday.
A few hours later, a tired Kardashian wrote that she had a three-hour layover and posted a picture of her snoozing in a cot in the airport. "The most comfy thing ever!!!!" she Tweeted to tennis star Serena Williams.
Later that day, she posted a photo of herself at New Orleans' famed Cafe Du Monde with Lala Vazquez and pal Brittny Gastineau.andnbsp;
"Ate 2 much!" Kardashian wrote in a pic captioned "before the game!!!!!"
The Saints went on to beat the New York Jets 24 to 10.
Kardashian reunited with Bush in September after her sis' wedding to Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom made her realize how much she missed him.andnbsp;
"They took a few months off and couldn't be apart," a source says of the couple, who split in July after about two years of dating. "The time away was needed so that they could figure out what their priorities were."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite