Kim Kardashian "Sad to say goodbye" to North West before Paris trip
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 30
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage2 of 30
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN3 of 30
- Photo: WENN4 of 30
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 30
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 30
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 30
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 30
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News9 of 30
- Photo: @krisjenner/Twitter10 of 30
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 30
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN12 of 30
- Photo: AR4/WENN13 of 30
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet14 of 30
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 30
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 30
- Photo: Twitter/WENN17 of 30
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram18 of 30
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet19 of 30
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com20 of 30
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News21 of 30
- Photo: Splash News22 of 30
- Photo: Splash News23 of 30
- Photo: AGNY/GSI24 of 30
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.25 of 30
- Photo: NPG26 of 30
- Photo: Gims Yogi/GSI27 of 30
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet28 of 30
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet29 of 30
Kim Kardashian is missing her little girl! The reality star and boyfriend Kanye West landed in Paris after flying in a private plane Friday -- leaving daughter North at home in Los Angeles. The first-time mom was upset to leave North, 3 months, behind for the first big getaway. (Though Kardashian did just pick up a passport for North in L.A. on Sept. 18.)
"Kim was sad to say goodbye," a source tells Us Weekly. "This is the first time she's been away from the baby."
Kardashian, 32, and West, 36, checked in at the George V Hotel Saturday morning. The couple were photographed with West draping his arm around the reality star heading out to a meeting. Kardashian showed off her post-baby body in a woolen overcoat, a grey t-shirt and leggings with lace up boots. She also held on to a panama hat during the outing. The rapper wore a white t-shirt, ripped jeans and a gold chain.
The duo got straight to business. Kardashian and West met and was escorted into the Givenchy offices by former French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld, now the editor of CR Fashion Book. The pair also plan to take in plenty of runway shows at Paris Fashion Week, which began a few days ago on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
"I spend 80 percent of my time working on [fashion] and 20 percent of my time working on music," the "Stronger" star told Zane Lowe in a headline-grabbing BBC Radio 1 interview Sept. 26. "Why do you think the song 'N---as in Paris' is called 'N---as in Paris'? Because n---as was in Paris! That's why we were in Paris. I've put in the 10,000 hours."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite