Kim Kardashian wears tight green dress, matching shoes in latest pregnant outfit
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Bumpin' her way to the Emerald City? Kim Kardashian was spotted heading into a studio in Hollywood on Wednesday, wearing a form-fitting green dress and matching heels.
Expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July, the 32-year-old reality star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in the snug maternity ensemble. Last month, Kardashian has been facing criticism from online commenters for wearing clothing deemed too tight during her pregnancy. But the reality star fired back in a blog post on March 25.
"I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that's ridiculous!" she wrote. "For any concerned that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!"
Kardashian's sister Khloe recently told E! News that the first-time mom-to-be is finally feeling comfortable with her pregnant body.
"She's really great, I think she's finally feeling great about her pregnancy," Khloe, 28, said. "There's an awkward time [when] you're not really showing and you don't feel like your old self. So now that her bump is alive and in full effect, she's having fun showing it off!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite