Kris Humphries Files for Annulment
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.14 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks20 of 21
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- NBA player Kris Humphries wants to undo his 10-week marriage to reality star Kim Kardashian with an annulment.
Attorneys for Humphries filed a petition Thursday in Los Angeles to annul the couple's brief marriage, citing unspecified fraud.
The filings do not contain any detailed explanation of why a judge should determine the couple's opulent, highly publicized wedding should be stricken from the books.
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress-model is the star of the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and her marriage to Humphries was turned into a televised special.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser declined comment.
Humphries' filing requests that if an annulment isn't granted, the couple be deemed legally separated.
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite