Kris Humphries Files for Annulment
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.14 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks20 of 21
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- NBA player Kris Humphries wants to undo his 10-week marriage to reality star Kim Kardashian with an annulment.
Attorneys for Humphries filed a petition Thursday in Los Angeles to annul the couple's brief marriage, citing unspecified fraud.
The filings do not contain any detailed explanation of why a judge should determine the couple's opulent, highly publicized wedding should be stricken from the books.
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress-model is the star of the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and her marriage to Humphries was turned into a televised special.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser declined comment.
Humphries' filing requests that if an annulment isn't granted, the couple be deemed legally separated.
'Full House' 2
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »