Kim Kardashian's wedding dress has been chosen: 'I tried on quite a few,' she says at Met Gala 2014
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue3 of 9
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
As the buzzed-about couple walked the red carpet at the 2014 Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala, they were quickly bombarded with questions about their upcoming wedding day, which is set to take place on May 24.
Vogue's contributing editor Andre Leon Talley spoke with the couple at fashion's biggest night, quizzing Kardashian, 33, about her dress for the big day.
"I tried on quite a few," the reality star, who wore Lanvin to the Met Ball, revealed. "[Then I] narrowed it down."
With her wedding date less than three weeks away, little North's mommy revealed that she has selected the gown.
The third-time bride recently posed on the controversial April 2014 cover of Vogue in a wedding dress with her rapper fiancé lovingly embracing her.
After 2013's floral-printed Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy gown provoked harsh critiques for then-pregnant Kardashian, the E! reality star kept things relatively low key this year. Despite her brief wardrobe malfunction on the way to the glamorous event, the bride-to-be's look was classic.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite