Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Made into Barbie's Doll Pals
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Alaric Lambert/Invision/AP15 of 16
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
Barbie, the ultimate career gal who loves to dress up, is teaming up with three new like-minded friends: Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian!
A source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday, that the reality stars will be immortalized as Barbie's pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. "The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even come in Kardashian-designed outfits," says a source.
Kim, 31, appears to already have struck up a friendship with the world's most famous doll. "Merry Christmas Barbs!" she tweeted on Christmas. "I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of each other [in 2012]. Shopping soon!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »