- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak is pregnant again!
Life & Style confirms that the reality TV star is expecting her second child with her husband, Kroy Biermann. "Kroy and I are so excited," Kim, 33, tells Life & Style. "To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing."
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
Zolciak shows off her four-month baby bump during an exclusive photo shoot in this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands March 21, 2012.
"People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows," says Kim, who doesn't know the sex of the baby. But boy or girl, "I'm so excited that KJ will have a little buddy."
RELATED: 15 Pregnant Celebs Who Posed Nude
Zolciak and Biermann welcomed their first child, son Kroy Jagger (KJ) Jr., last May, and were married in a lavish ceremony on Nov. 11, 2011. Biermann, 26, is an Atlanta Falcons defensive end. Zolciak has two daughters, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, from a previous marriage.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »