- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak is pregnant again!
Life & Style confirms that the reality TV star is expecting her second child with her husband, Kroy Biermann. "Kroy and I are so excited," Kim, 33, tells Life & Style. "To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing."
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
Zolciak shows off her four-month baby bump during an exclusive photo shoot in this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands March 21, 2012.
"People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows," says Kim, who doesn't know the sex of the baby. But boy or girl, "I'm so excited that KJ will have a little buddy."
RELATED: 15 Pregnant Celebs Who Posed Nude
Zolciak and Biermann welcomed their first child, son Kroy Jagger (KJ) Jr., last May, and were married in a lavish ceremony on Nov. 11, 2011. Biermann, 26, is an Atlanta Falcons defensive end. Zolciak has two daughters, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, from a previous marriage.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »