- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak is pregnant again!
Life & Style confirms that the reality TV star is expecting her second child with her husband, Kroy Biermann. "Kroy and I are so excited," Kim, 33, tells Life & Style. "To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing."
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
Zolciak shows off her four-month baby bump during an exclusive photo shoot in this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands March 21, 2012.
"People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows," says Kim, who doesn't know the sex of the baby. But boy or girl, "I'm so excited that KJ will have a little buddy."
RELATED: 15 Pregnant Celebs Who Posed Nude
Zolciak and Biermann welcomed their first child, son Kroy Jagger (KJ) Jr., last May, and were married in a lavish ceremony on Nov. 11, 2011. Biermann, 26, is an Atlanta Falcons defensive end. Zolciak has two daughters, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, from a previous marriage.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite