Kimora Lee Simmons Is Married! Fashion Designer Weds Tim Leissner
- Photo: NPH/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: NPH/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
The news was first revealed by none other than the fashion designer's ex-husband, Russell Simmons, who spilled the beans on Twitter. "All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married," he wrote on Wednesday, Feb. 19. "Tim has been family for a while now."
The tweet was in response to rumors that Simmons, 38, was dating rapper Birdman, who posted a photo of himself with the former model via Instagram. The caption read: "S/O @OfficialKimora luv of my life. Thank u 4 everythang u did and do 4 me RICHGIRL RICHGANG."
Simmons and Leissner were first linked last year, following her split from longtime love Djimon Hounsou, with whom she has one son, Kenzo, 4. (She also has two daughters, Ming, 14, and Aoki, 11, with her ex-husband.)
On Christmas Day 2013, Simmons and Leissner were spotted walking on the beach together in St. Barts, where they were vacationing with her three children. She has yet to confirm her marriage.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »