Kirstie Alley Celebrates 20 Pound Weight Loss on Jenny Craig, Aiming for 30 Pound Drop
- Photo: MPM/ZOJ/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin2 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Lean lady! Kirstie Alley is slimming down, shedding 20 pounds while back on the Jenny Craig weight loss system.
The "Kirstie" star, 63, took to Twitter on Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate her fitness achievements. "I'm down 20 lbs*!!! That's like losing 3 lemurs!" Alley wrote, attaching a photo of three lemurs. She keeps the furry creatures as pets. "Thanks @JennyCraig!!*typical loss 1-2 lbs a week." Despite that weight loss milestone, the "Cheers" alum has yet to share any social media snapshots of her slimmer figure, nor has she been photographed while out and about.
"On my way to my 30 lb weight loss," Alley continued. "Join me!!!! FEELS GOOD!!! Typical weight loss is 1 to 2 lbs a week… @JennyCraig."
The actress announced plans in April to get back on the diet program a decade after she started as a spokeswoman in 2004. Alley is hitting her weight loss goals, as she said at the time of the announcement that she was hoping to lose 20 or 30 pounds.
"I'm not like, circus fat," Alley says in a campaign ad for Jenny Craig, adding that she rejoined to become slightly svelter.
"I feel amazing because I feel healthy and I feel happy," she told Matt Lauer while on "Today" in April. Alley famously lost 100 pounds in 2011, when she showed off a toned body and celebrated her success.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite