Kourtney Kardashian: I Can't "Tolerate" Lots of Food While Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 17
No pickles or ice cream here!
Expecting her second child with beau Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian says she's had to lay off quite a few menu items since getting pregnant.
"I'm just eating whatever I can..whatever I can tolerate," Kardashian, 32, told Us Weekly at Thursday's opening of Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Sticking with a largely "bland" diet, the E! reality star -- and mom to Mason, 2 -- tells Us that there's fewer foods she can stomach this time around.
Announcing her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in November, Kardashian says she and Disick will eventually find out their baby's sex, and her mom, Kris Jenner, already has the perfect name in mind.
"It should be Kris, of course!" Jenner, 56, quipped to reporters at the Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Breakfast. "Half of me wants it to be two boys or two girls, [because] that's fun for a little playmate. And then, of course you want what they don't already have, but I am happy either way."
Says Kardashian: "Whatever's meant to be will be. [I want] just a healthy, happy baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Amanda Seyfried, Mark Wahlberg and co-stars dish on the cruel dognapping that went down on the "Ted 2" set with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Get all the shocking baby scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »