Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick Likes My Body at Any Weight
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional7 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 20
- Photo: DJDM/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall13 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall14 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 20
In the Jan. 14 issue of Us Weekly, the 33-year-old E! reality star shows off her slim post-baby body in a series of sexy bikini shots; The unretouched pictures were taken in Miami on Dec. 13.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around," admits Kardashian, mom to son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 6 months (with partner Scott Disick, 29). "I gained 45 pounds with Penelope."
The 5-foot star, now 106 pounds, feels sexier than ever -- and Disick agrees. "He likes me any way," Kardashian tells Us. "But I think his favorite is when I'm skinnier."
Together since 2006, the proud parents are still not sold on the idea of marriage. "We're just so busy with everything going on, and we feel good where we are," Kardashian explains. After Penelope's July 2012 arrival, the pair plan to wait before trying for a third child.
Says Kardashian, "I think we're still adjusting to what life looks like with two!"
For exclusive details on how Kardashian got her post-baby body back -- including her favorite healthy snacks and dance-focused workouts -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »