Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick Likes My Body at Any Weight
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional7 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 20
- Photo: DJDM/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall13 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall14 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 20
In the Jan. 14 issue of Us Weekly, the 33-year-old E! reality star shows off her slim post-baby body in a series of sexy bikini shots; The unretouched pictures were taken in Miami on Dec. 13.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around," admits Kardashian, mom to son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 6 months (with partner Scott Disick, 29). "I gained 45 pounds with Penelope."
The 5-foot star, now 106 pounds, feels sexier than ever -- and Disick agrees. "He likes me any way," Kardashian tells Us. "But I think his favorite is when I'm skinnier."
Together since 2006, the proud parents are still not sold on the idea of marriage. "We're just so busy with everything going on, and we feel good where we are," Kardashian explains. After Penelope's July 2012 arrival, the pair plan to wait before trying for a third child.
Says Kardashian, "I think we're still adjusting to what life looks like with two!"
For exclusive details on how Kardashian got her post-baby body back -- including her favorite healthy snacks and dance-focused workouts -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Ryan Seacrest shows off his new puppy and his singing skills on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »