Kourtney Kardashian Wedding 'Imminent'
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: VnC/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: INB/ Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 15
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour12 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 15
Sources say the wedding will be the complete antithesis of sister Kim's lavish affair and that it will be low key, just family. There are whispers that it will take place at the Kardashian family home. No word yet on whether the nuptials will be televised.
Kourtney and Scott announced Wednesday that they are expecting their second child together. The pair have a son, Mason, who is almost 2.
Related stories on ETonline.com:First Look: 'Downton Abbey' Season Two
First Look: Jon Hamm Makes Excellent 'Decisions'
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »