Kourtney Kardashian: Why I Won't Marry Boyfriend Scott Disick
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Men's Fitness/.7 of 15
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com13 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kim Kardashian may be heading down the aisle later this year to swap vows with Kris Humphries, but don't expect her sister, Kourtney, to follow suit.
In fact, 31-year-old Kourtney says she's perfectly fine without saying "I do" to her longtime beau -- and the father of her 18-month-old, Mason -- Scott Disick.
On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kourtney faces criticism from Kim and their mom, Kris Jenner, when she contemplates having a second baby out of wedlock. Concerned for her daughter, Jenner, an ordained minister, goes to the family's pastor for advice on how to convince Kourtney to wed.
"That's not up for discussion, nor do I care what anyone's thoughts are," snaps Kourtney in a preview clip from Sunday's show.
Jenner, 55, has clearly turned a corner when it comes to embracing her daughter's once hard-partying beau. As a result, she's trying to rush them down the aisle.
"When Mason was born, Scott was more of a hot mess, but now he's really turned his life around and been amazing," she says in the clip. "He's such a great partner to Kourtney. I don't know what Kourtney's reservations are, why she's holding back and being so stubborn." Seconds Kourtney's sib, Kim: "I don't know where Kourtney's coming from. I actually agree with my mom on this one."
And although Disick went so far as to shop for engagement rings on last season's Kourtney and Kim Take New York, his girlfriend doesn't seem like she'll be changing her mind any time soon.
"I definitely don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married," she reasons. "This is my life. I don't need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don't want to get married right now [and] I don't have to listen to my mom or anyone else!"
Check out more of the family's emotional confrontation above and watch the full episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on E!
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite