John Krasinski drops by Sesame Street
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital16 of 17
Actor John Krasinski has swapped "The Office" for "Sesame Street" to give kids a vocabulary lesson.
The actor took time out from his busy TV schedule to film a cameo on the beloved U.S. education show, on which he was given the task of defining the word soggy.
In a clip, obtained by Entertainment Weekly, the funny-man teams up with lamb owner puppet Murray to search the house for a wet object - but to no avail.
However, the pair finally succeed when Murray hauls out an elephant, which showers Krasinski with water from his trunk - leaving the It's Complicated star soaked and "soggy".
The episode is set to air in America next Thursday, Dec. 29.
Krasinski follows in the footsteps of Katy Perry and Emma Stone, who have also recently guest-starred on the program.
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ross Mathews pals around with Paul Rudd at the Bing Bar during the Sundance Film Festival.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
Watch as Kim and Khloe Kardashian party with their fans in South Africa.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMost Fascinating
From Crowd Ignite