Kris Humphries To Appear On GMA — Will Kim Watch?
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Jeremy Piper/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 16
- Photo: Jeremy Piper/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WireImage15 of 16
Humphries is prohibited from discussing any terms of his relationship or the pending divorce proceedings because of the prenup agreement. However, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Humphries wants the prenup dismissed so that he can discuss his roller coaster relationship with the E! reality star, and this is one of the reasons he is seeking an annulment.
It's anticipated that Humphries will discuss his charity work, but will allude to the difficult year he has endured.
"Kris has to carefully watch his words. It's certain Kris will express sadness about the marriage ending, but he can't get into detail about reasons he decided to seek the annulment on grounds of fraud," a source close to Humphries tells us.
Kate Hudson, Sophia Bush, and Katy Perry all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »